Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some of the books in my collection

Most of the things I know are from internet blogs and community and from practical experience of me or other people.

Still I like reading books and for in depth knowledge it is something you can not skip. Here I am sharing some of the books I have (I am reading them too) and some of the books I wants to buy soon.

I have already

1. Code Complete 2nd Edition.
2. Joel on Software.
3. More Joel on Software.
4. LINQ in action
5. Silverlight 2 in action.
6. C# 3.0 in a Nutshell.
7. C# in depth.
8. CLR via C#
9. JavaScript the good parts.


I want to buy

1. Mastering Regular Expression.
2. The Pragmatic Programmer.
3. JQuery in Action.
4. Data Driven Services with Silverlight 2.
5. Dont make me think.

I have already read some parts of Code Complete, Mastering Regular Expression from library and I can tell you these two books are great.

As you might seen I only have one book on Silverlight. I could not start this book yet. I will let you know more about the books when I finish them.

Please share your favorite books too.

No comments: